She is one of the most photographed women in the world so her fashion choices always have to be perfect. Despite her seemingly endless team of personal stylists, makeup artists and hairdressers, Kim has still made some shocking wardrobe decisions during her time in the spotlight.
1. We are personally loving her Kanye West induced closet overhaul, but this dress was not one of his best picks. She wore this custom Givenchy creation to the Met Gala whilst heavily pregnant and looked beautiful from the neck up. The pattern drew criticism for looking like old-fashioned wallpaper and the matching gloves and platform heels didn’t help her case.
2. We get that you and Alessandro Michele are close friends but is it really necessary to wear Gucci from head to toe? This crazy color blocked ensemble was a low point for Kim and we cannot decide what is worse – that shade of orange against her olive skin or how poorly this dress fits her curvy body.
3. Kim Kardashian seriously struggled with her maternity style throughout her first pregnancy, but this was by far her worst look of the lot. We still do not know why no one told her that this black and white high necked shift made her look like an emperor penguin but I guess it must be hard to get good help these days. Let this be a lesson to all the soon to be mamas out there – put down the shift dress because it is not your friend.
4. Kim hit the red carpet at Cannes Film Festival and we think Kanye’s unimpressed face says it all. This gold embossed mini dress is actually a great cut for Kim’s petite body, but the boots kill the entire outfit. Wearing shoes that cut you off at the ankle make your legs appear short which we’re sure is not her aim. On top of this fact is that the shoes do not match any other element of her outfit and take away from the overall look. Should have stuck to those trusty nude pumps Kim!
5. This outfit is just straight up confusing! The bizarre rainboot style thigh highs are on thing, but the dress is another. It is so unflattering on her short frame, and makes her chest look like it sits somewhere around her belly button (which isn’t a good look on anyone). Not even the gorgeous calf hair Celine bag can save this one.
6. Kim stepped out wearing this super voluminous nude dress that fit her in all the wrong places. The thick mesh construction and skater skirt cut widened her already ample hips and totally overwhelmed her short frame. On the plus side, we love the color on her and that front fringe is to die for.
Have we missed any of Kim’s outfits that you think belong on this list? Let us know in the comments!